Best Time Limited are looking for experienced Telephone Support Engineer for our client based in Basingstoke. To support customers with telephone support on the full range of client products.
This role will involve providing first line telephone support to customers calling for technical support on the full range of client products. Support requests range from identification of part numbers for spare parts, advice on product selection, guidance on installation/programming and fault finding.
The role will be office based at Basingstoke and would suit someone with previous experience of providing telephone support within a technical or electro/mechanical environment.
· To answer technical help-line telephone and priority line, satisfying customer requests for technical advice.
· Prioritise support to account holders over non-account holders and end users.
· Ensure all email enquiries and call backs are dealt with efficiently.
· Assist in the development of any tools necessary to improve the effectiveness of thetechnical support department.
· Always offer the highest level of customer service seeking the assistance of your
manager when necessary.
· Undertake personal development and training to gain and maintain a high degree of product knowledge.
· Day to day instructions and priorities to be assigned by the Technical Manager.
· Maintain a safe, neat, and tidy workplace always ensuring the protection of staff andcompany assets. Always comply with the company’s Health & Safety Policy reporting any concerns to your manager.
· Always comply with company policies and procedures.
· Support the company in its maintenance of quality standards.
· Always promote and protect the company’s image and good reputation.
· Fulfil any other duties and responsibilities, after consultation that may be determined from time to time.
· Product support background and electrical/mechanical experience required.
Working Monday to Thursday from 08:30 to 17:00, Friday from 08:30 to 16:00. 6 months temp to perm position.
Excellent rates of pay depending on candidate experience, salary starting from £30k to 35k per annum.
If you are interested please apply with CV.
Job Type: Temp to perm
Salary: £30,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
Monday to Friday